Pressure Washers for the Oil & Gas Industry
Pressure Washers for Oil Refineries & Rigs
ACME Cleaning Equipment manufactures pressure washer systems that can be used within the oil and gas industry. ACME Cleaning Equipment should be considered when the task is critical, duty hours are long, the environment is harsh or hazardous, and long equipment life is required. Our power washing equipment provides high pressure and flow-rates to assist in the toughest of oil & gas applications.
Oil & Gas Industry Power Washer Applications:
- Hazardous areas
- Non-hazardous areas
- Land or offshore drill rig
Offshore Drilling Rig Industrial Cleaning Solutions
Problem: A client of ours was experiencing problems finding industrial cleaning equipment for an offshore drilling rig. This particular client required an explosion-proof pressure washer for use in a splash zone.
Solution: Our team at ACME Cleaning Equipment suited our client with an air motor-driven pump with 316SS construction mounted in a heavy-duty, 316 Stainless Steel cage providing about 4 GPM at 3000 psi.
Results: The customer was so pleased with the results seen from this equipment that they went on to purchase several more for their other rigs.
ACME Drilling Rig Industrial Cleaning Solutions to Eliminate Downtime
On drilling rigs, downtime is expensive, and keeping the rig clean is an integral part of the safety program therefore the cleaning equipment must be designed for convenience to the user, be uncompromisingly reliable, and unscheduled downtime eliminated.
- Convenient to the user. This is accomplished by locating “workstations” (hose and gun assemblies) close to where they are used with fully automated controls. When the trigger on the gun is pulled, the unit starts and when the job is finished, the unit shuts down automatically.
- Reliable. Use high-quality components operated below their ratings.
- Eliminate downtime by redundant systems.
One of Our Designs:
- Redundant high-pressure centrifugal pumps plumbed so that one pump can be in full operation while the other is either on standby or being maintained.
- Redundant heat exchangers plumbed so that any combination of pump and heaters can be in full operation while either pump or heater is on stand-by or being maintained.
Fully Automatic Controls Allow:
- Workstations to be located anywhere on the rig including hazardous areas.
- Multiple workstations can be in operation at the same time.
- Start system by pulling the trigger on any of several workstation spray guns.
- Chemical injection controlled at the workstation by selecting either the low-pressure chemical injection nozzle or the high-pressure rinse nozzle.
- When the workstation is not in use the system is automatically shut down.
Result: This equipment has been so well received that several offshore drilling contractors and at least one shipyard use this as their standard.