Industries & Applications
ACME Cleaning Equipment provides
high-pressure hot, cold, steam or combination washers
that are designed for:
- long duty hours
- low maintenance
- minimal unscheduled downtime
- harsh and/or Hazardous Environments.
- custom design and build to meet the customer’s requirements
- some of the industries where our equipment is used include:
- Agricultural – spraying and equipment maintenance
- Commercial – facility maintenance
- Industrial – process pump packages and maintenance
- Manufacturing – process pump packages and maintenance
- Marine – harsh environment, process pumps and maintenance
- Mining – hazardous area pump packages and maintenance
- Oil & Gas – hazardous areas, harsh environments, pump packages and maintenance
- Pharmaceutical – hazardous area pump packages and maintenance
Industries We Serve
Equipment for maintenance cleaning as well as general housekeeping for most safety programs in manufacturing plants, steel mills, foundries, machining, repair facilities, transportation vehicles and other heavy industry.
Where curb appeal is important this equipment is used to maintain sidewalks, awnings, building facades and parking garages.
Farm equipment, transportation vehicles, dairies, barns, food processing plants, slaughterhouses, and packing facilities all require long duty hours every day.
Oil & Gas
Hazardous areas, non-hazardous, land or offshore drill rig applications as well as pipeline, refineries, plants, tankers, FPSO’s, etc.
Both high volume with low pressure cleaners for fast large equipment cleaning as well as a lower volume with higher pressure for those hard to clean areas.
Designed for long life in a harsh marine environment in shipyards, on vessels, and in ports.
Explosion-proof pneumatic and electric driven cleaners used for cleaning vats, other process equipment as well as general facility maintenance.
General good housekeeping is typically an integral part of any safety program to prevent accidents as well as being able to locate leaks. Regularly scheduled cleaning extends the life of most equipment.
Preparation for painting
All paint needs a clean surface for a good bond. Hot water and steam are used to remove that final film of grease.
Retail businesses need to make a good first impression which requires a clean and well-maintained storefront; this is accomplished with regular cleaning of the front of the business, and the sidewalk and parking lot as well.